Jones Petrie Rafinski is a consulting engineering/architectural firm with offices in Elkhart, South Bend and Fort Wayne. We are growing our team of talented and dedicated professionals, and we are looking for a Licensed Architect to join our South Bend office. We offer engineering, landscape architecture, architecture, planning, surveying and consulting services on a wide variety of projects for both the municipal and private sectors.
- Designs and manages architectural projects.
- Confers and collaborates with clients, engineers, or other disciplines on wide variety of planning and design projects.
- Develops, modifies and reviews drawings for architecture projects.
- Demonstrates creative thinking abilities and contributes to firm-wide design excellence and problem solving.
- Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between design and constructability.
- Participates in managing client relationship.
- Assist in preparation of proposals; participates in public presentations.
- Actively promotes collaborative and innovative culture.
- Proactively engages staff and provides opportunities for development.
The successful candidate must be a registered architect. Candidate should also have the ability to apply creativity and energy to innovative and unique projects. Other requirements include:
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Revit
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketchup preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A strong focus on the quality of deliverables to allow for best possible outcomes for our clients
- Ability to proactively pursue new business opportunities, prepare proposals and otherwise promote the firm's services
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines