JPR was approached by the Brazos Valley Bombers, a member of the Texas Collegiate League, to assist in developing conceptual designs for a new baseball stadium. Their current facility had reached capacity and no longer served the needs of their dedicated fanbase. JPR worked with the team owner to evaluate what features performed well in the existing stadium, and to develop concepts to improve upon the family-friendly fan experience of the new stadium. JPR also provided cost estimates that accompanied the conceptual plan.
Major design features include:
• Developing larger terraced group seating decks
• Bleacher seating design that allows for future expansion
• Children’s inflatable zone
• Restroom and concessions, located for easy access from bleachers and group seating layout
• Clubhouse and practice facilities
• Press box, scoreboard, and audio/visual improvements